|Location||Irving, United States|
|Date Posted||June 21, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
Provide reservoir engineering expertise to the Western Asset Team (WAT) for the Raton (CBM) Technical evaluation of the company’s asset for increasing the value and working special projects for reservoir management.
- Identify areas of the Raton Field for improving production and recovery performance. Work closely with the operations group in preparing project ideas for field management optimization.
- Data mining sources for critical information. Sources include public and proprietary datasets. Must integrate and formulate with subsurface properties for reservoir description.
- Provide the subsurface technical analysis that aids in understating the CBM reservoir performance.
- Prepare 10 Yr. budget and planning forecast for the asset along with net asset value determination. Run project economics for OPCOM presentation and approval.
- Participate in various multi-team efforts focused on specific analytic techniques.
- Mentor engineering technicians. Identify gaps where research is required. Generate project scope, applicable data, time frame and resource needs for project completion.
- Performs other/additional duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering, preferably Petroleum Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the oil and gas industry
- Fundamental understanding of the reservoir engineering theory as it relates to performance
- Established track record of successfully working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Must foster positive relationships with coworkers on the WAT Raton team
- Must be self-motivated, work independently at times and properly prioritize tasks
- Must be comfortable working with large amounts of data and identifying relative data significance
- Must be proficient with the following software tools.
- Aries Economics
- MS Tools
- Dashboard Development
- Eclipse reservoir simulation if possible
- Salary competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Pioneer Natural Resources is an EEO/AA-M/F/disability/veteran Employer.