|Date Posted||July 10, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||8|
Petrorek is working in partnership with a leading oil and gas organistion based in Houston, Texas, who require a Senior Reservoir Simulation Engineer.
- Conduct modern black-oil and compositional reservoir simulation using ECLIPSE or similar
- Develop dynamic and static reservoir models by integrating data from various technical disciplines
- Run, build and calibrate simulation models
- Develop reservoir simulation models
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 8 years of oil and gas experience using ECLIPSE, VIP or CMG.
- Extensive Gulf of Mexico deepwater reservoir evaluation and development experience
- BSc or MSc degree in Engineering, preferably Petroleum.
- Experience with reservoir simulation as well as economic modelling, decision tree, reserves management and pressure transient analysis
- Fluency in tools such as Prosper, Gap, MBal, etc.
- Strong technical background including material balance, decline curve analysis, waterflood studies, volumetrics, nodal analysis, pressure transient analysis, etc. and a good understanding of geology.