|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||August 2, 2019|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
An opportunity is available to join an independent Australian gas operating company based in Sydney.
In your role as Reservoir / Production Engineer you will have responsibility for maximizing the value of the company through production and reserve growth and capital efficiency on existing development projects and future exploration opportunities.
It is essential that you are a self-motivated and highly knowledgeable Reservoir / Production Engineer that can work effectively in a high-performance, multidisciplinary team environment, possess a good understanding of geoscience concepts and well planning within regulatory frameworks. Ideally, you will have experience working for smaller operators.
This role is accountable for:
- Optimising all aspects of field appraisal, development planning, surveillance and drawdown management
- Driving continuous field improvement by engaging with an integrated project team
- Enhancing and evaluating production operations at a wellbore, field and project level
- Reserve assessments in accordance with SPE PRMS rules and guidelines
- Life-of-field flow stream predictions
- Providing reservoir engineering due diligence on future opportunities such as exploration and DRO’s and potential farm-ins and acquisitions Budget, long range planning and economic evaluations of existing assets and future opportunities
- Collection and evaluation of well data to support reservoir and reserve evaluations, including pressure, fluid and core data
- Managing a small team of petroleum engineers.
In addition, your position will participate in internal peer reviews of exploration and appraisal projects, integrated field developments and subsurface operations teams.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Qualifications in Engineering or Science, with a Degree in Petroleum Engineering
- At least 10 years current experience in reservoir engineering and production operations, working in both conventional and unconventional settings in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Experience in development planning and execution is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work cooperatively with all internal stakeholders across a diverse set of disciplines, partners and appropriate regulatory and government agencies to promote the company interests.
An attractive remuneration package is offered. Relocation assistance can be provided. The position is available now.
For further information please contact Kay Watts on +61 419 049 596 or email firstname.lastname@example.org