|Date Posted||November 24, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||8|
Salary commensurate with experience
40.00 Standard from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Please note that our online application allows you to upload only a single document when applying for a position. Please review required documents section in the job posting and combine your resume and other required documents (such as cover letter or references) into a PDF or Word document. Upload this combined document when the system requests you to upload a resume.
- A resume is required in order to apply.
- A letter of interest is required in order to apply.
- A list of 3 professional references is required in order to apply.
In order to be considered, applicants must have uploaded all required materials in a combined document and must have completed all sections in their on-line application.
To serve in a leadership role in the evaluation of Reserves, perform Economic evaluations as needed, create decline curves, type curves, determine well EURs, Partner analysis.
- Assist engineering and accounting team and work with outside consultants in the preparation of annual reserve report. Assist teams composed of engineers, geologists, and geophysicists in all aspects of the planning process.
- Data gathering/review for creating/enhancing a large database of historical and current reservoir/production information. Input and retrieval of reservoir data as it relates to the annual long range plan, annual budget and monthly reforecast process
- Update production histories, create summaries, and maintain new reserves additions and reclassifications. Manage the portfolio optimization and inventory analysis process. Assist in the preparation, analysis and presentation of the annual scorecard for performance reporting purposes. Provide analysis, commercial insight, advice and direction to allow enhancement and achievement of stated goals
- Perform gathering, input, retrieval and analysis using Aries. Retrieve data from industry production and well databases and public sources like HIS/Enerdeq, drilling information, and state regulatory agencies. Prepare Excel spreadsheets, graphs and PowerPoint presentations, as directed.
- Compile Peer Analysis/Benchmarking & Competitor Intelligence studies. Assist engineering and business development professionals when needed with economic evaluations for potential opportunities. Assist with the analysis and response to Regents and Advisory Board requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree with minimum 8-10 years’ experience preferred directly related to reserve and economic analysis . Must be very database savvy with experience working in the following systems: Aries, ArcGIS, and MS Office.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities: Effective interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams and reserve auditors. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Good project management and organizational skills. Attention to detail. Able to work independently. Demonstrate total commitment to outstanding customer service.
Ten or more years of experience directly related to reservoir engineering. Permian Basin experience.
- May work around standard office conditions.
- Repetitive use of a keyboard at a workstation.
The retirement plan for this position is Teacher Retirement System of Texas (TRS), subject to the position being at least 20 hours per week and at least 135 days in length.
Complete all sections on the application, including highest level of education, college degrees (if applicable), references and all questions on the application questionnaire. If you are applying for the first time make sure to complete all biographical information including address, email and phone. You may update this at any time by selecting to edit your profile in the application.
Security sensitive; conviction verification conducted on applicant selected.