|Date Posted||July 14, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
|Salary Per Annum (USD)||180000|
The organisation is seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Reservoir Engineer – based in Houston – to evaluate and screen opportunities to maximise the value of undeveloped field opportunities and exploration potential for offshore deepwater assets in West Africa.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
• Located or willing and able to relocate to Houston.
• Educated with a Bachelors degree in Reservoir or Petroleum Engineering. A Masters degree would be preferred.
• Minimum of 15 years reservoir engineering experience with a major E&P company.
• Must have extensive experience of evaluating offshore West Africa assets. Other international deepwater experienced including Gulf of Mexico would be considered an advantage.
• Will have experience of working on undeveloped field discoveries and deepwater exploration potential, applying new and mature field development knowledge to new prospects.
• Previous experience of working within Joint Venture partnerships with external partners including NOC’s and IOC’s.
• Must have strong understanding and experience in the application of reservoir engineering principles and techniques including; wellbore hydraulics, flow simulation and resource estimation.
• Will have experience of working closely with multi-cultural appraisal and development teams.
In return you will receive a basic salary commensurate with your experience + competitive bonus structure + benefits. Location Houston Industry Oil & Gas Salary USD180000.00 to USD240000.00 Per annum + Bonus + Benefits Job Type Engineering Contact Mackenzie Stuart Telephone 0113 2339541