|Location||Ho Chi Minh, United States|
|Date Posted||May 31, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
This position is required to support the 2018 Field Development Plan (FDP) for Hai Su Trang (HST) and Hai Su Den (HSD) fields and the 2017 drilling campaign by analyzing information collecting from new wells. The candidate will perform history match and predictions runs using Petrel Re/Eclipse to support drilling campaign, assess technical and commercial recovery factors, forecast production and report the reserves for HST/HSD fields. Also, he/she will perform technical assessment of well interventions and production optimization of current producers to mitigate decline.
Desired skills and capabilities are as below:
- Minimum of a BSc Degree in Petroleum Engineering is required;
- More than 5 years E&P relevant experience in Reservoir engineering;
- In-depth demonstrable experience in constructing & history matching & predictions using reservoir simulation models (PETREL RE, Eclipse);
- Experience in Reservoir surveillance, Modeling slant and horizontal wells; Clastic and Fracture reservoirs; and in generating Field development Plans;
- Well performance Modeling and optimization using Prosper;
- Exposure to Gas lift technology; use of MBAL and Prosper;
- Hands on experience in building, history matching and prediction of Black Oil reservoir simulation models; and hands on experience in using Eclipse / Petrel RE;
- Fluent in English;
- Strong interpersonal skills; communicate and engage effectively with internal stakeholders and joint operating partner.