|Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||June 22, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
Summary of Role
- Provision of Petroleum / Reservoir Engineering expertise to a operator within the UAE.
- Provides Petroleum and Reservoir Engineering expertise to team members in the region for evaluating company operated and non-operated properties and new venture projects. You will represent the Company at Technical Meetings, workshops, farm out presentations and industry technical conferences to identify and/or optimize field and/or additional development plans.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- BSc Degree in Petroleum Engineering or related disciplines.
- 10 - 15 years' experience in Petroleum / Reservoir Engineering function, preferably with both large and small oil & gas companies.
- Familiarity with relevant software applications
- Planning and organising to be used to develop the production database, the regional reserve system and keeping abreast of daily operations.