|Date Posted||July 22, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Estimate reserves, value and risk and producing properties including preparation of reports.
2. Develop plans for implementation of development activity.
3. Coordinate projected activities with exploration, land, operations, other company departments, and with outside operators. Update the reserves and budgeting systems as significant activity occurs.
4. Specify special logging, testing, and evaluation work as needed and analyze and interpret results.
5. Direct reservoir engineering work concerned with drilling new wells and producing flow of oil or gas from wells. Maintain well logs and in other engineering activities.
6. Represent the corporation at regulatory hearings and industry meetings as needed.
7. Perform any special tasks that may be assigned which will contribute to the achievement of the Company’s strategic objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Ten years applicable industry experience and/or training.
- The ability to recognize matters needing attention and take initiative to act on that recognition.
- Experience exercising discretionary judgment in handling non-routine situations.
- The desire and ability to work at an advanced level with minimal supervision.
- Reservoir Engineer: 5 years