|Date Posted||November 15, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
The primary responsibilities of this position are to provide reservoir engineering support to the company which includes but is not limited to; reserve determination, project economics, project optimization, asset acquisitions and divestitures, engineering studies and reservoir simulation. Successful incumbent must be able to work in a team environment to ensure timely and efficient project execution.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide Reservoir Engineering Studies and Reservoir Simulation using Eclipse or equivalent models.
• Prepare acquisition and divestiture analysis of working interests and mineral interests.
• Preparation of reserve estimates, production forecasts, recompletion timing, and assembly of all required data to maintain the
Reserve Report and budgeting for all wells (OBO and operated) within the assigned area of responsibility.
• Prepare reserve/economic analysis for budgets, year-end SEC reserve reports and acquisition evaluations.
• Work as a team member with other members and disciplines including other reservoir engineers, geologists, geophysicists,
production engineers, landmen, administration personnel and field personnel.
• Makes independent decisions in planning, organizing, and completing technical assignments.
• Advises on technical problems and may plan, schedule and review work of less experiences engineers and technicians.
Desired Skills and Experience
• BS Degree in Engineering is required.
• Minimum of 10 years industry experience required.
• Excellent computer skills and able to effectively work and communicate in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
• Must be fluent in Aries and Excel; familiar with Access.
• Must have excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills
• Horizontal and multiple-stage completion experience a plus
• Experience with well performance tracking and reporting would be a plus.
• Must have experience performing reservoir engineering studies andreservoir simulations.
• Prior experience with acquisition and divestiture analysis of working interests and mineral interests required.
• Incumbent must be self-motivate and take initiative to accomplish work and take ownership of projects assigned.
• Must make sound business decisions that result in technical accuracy.