|Date Posted||December 1, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||7|
What is the position?
The Sr. Reservoir Engineer will work to maximize value within specific regions by looking at optimization from a technical, economic, and strategic viewpoint.
What will you do?
As a Sr. Reservoir Engineer, you will:
- Manage both operated and non-operated oil and gas properties within a core asset area
- Monitor annual budget of that area
- Manage preparation for reserve reports
- Look at potential drilling locations
- Maximize value of oil and gas assets by optimizing production, capital expenditures, and minimizing costs
- Propose new acquisitions and explorations to add value
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years experience as an Asset Engineer in Exploration and Production
- 3+ years of management experience
- Expert in ARIES software
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.
- You are left-brained and understand that the devil’s in the details, proactively seeking them out and understanding how they contribute to the whole of a project.