|Location||Tulsa, United States|
|Date Posted||September 26, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
NextEra Energy Resources is one of the largest wholesale generators of electric power and renewable energy from the wind and sun in North America. Job Purpose: Under limited supervision, responsible for performing analytical engineering functions. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, evaluating well performance and upside potential for asset acquisition and divestment, log analysis, working with operators in picking perforations and completing techniques and integrating with various groups to forecast production and revenue. Primary (Essential) Job Functions: (This list is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary by the company.)
- Assist management with forecasting future production and revenue
- Evaluate and rank new opportunities
- Build type curves for new plays
- Work with operating partners to identify and pick new locations, perforations, completion techniques, etc.
- Keep abreast of new technology; network with industry peers
- Ability to meet attendance and storm duty requirements
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications Bachelor's - Engineering:Required;Experience:5+ years;
Required Minimum Qualifications:
5+ years of experience.
Bachelors Degree in Petroleum Engineering
Experience proficient user of PHDWin oil and gas economic software, knowledge of our various operational geographical areas and basins
NextEra Energy Project Management, LLC