|Location||The Hague, Netherlands|
|Date Posted||August 29, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
Tulip Oil is focused on the development and appraisal of oil and gas fields in both Holland and Germany.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Reservoir Engineer, a full time role based in The Hague (The Netherlands), where quality local candidates with an experienced pedigree who can join immediately will be given priority.
- Transform geological, geophysical and petro-physical data into static and dynamic reservoir models.
- Develop economically viable recovery options.
- Use the commonly used simulation techniques.
- Forecast oil and gas production profiles.
- Recommend well locations and recovery methodology.
- Closely liaise with Production Technologist, Drilling Engineer and Facilities Engineer to determine optimum recovery strategy, both short and long term.
- Proven reservoir engineering skills and extensive background in the upstream oil & gas industry, preferably with an Operator in Western Europe, with 10-20 years of experience.
- A Petroleum Engineering M Sc degree (or equivalent)
- Have experience with offshore Dutch sector gas fields or onshore oil developments.
- An entrepreneurial attitude and a pioneering mindset that fits the Tulip Oil company style.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Ability to work in a low-cost environment with a hands-on approach (big corporation attitude will not work).
- Non-conformist thinker with willingness to take risks, but share in the profits, if successful.
- Fluently speak English; good command of German and knowledge of Dutch would be an advantage.
If you think you have what it takes to join one of the fastest growing E&P companies in continental Europe, then let us know.
Please contact: Peter Nuijten (HR) for further information on +31 (0) 70 7470332 or +31 6 1495 8038 and/or send your application/CV firstname.lastname@example.org before
16th September 2016.
All enquiries and applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
(No agencies please).