|Date Posted||July 7, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
Senior Reservoir Engineer — Sydney, Australia
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to join large, international exploration & production company based in Australia? With extensive conventional oil & gas assets, significant oil production and a range of exploration and development projects, this employer-of-choice can offer the security and longevity you have been looking for. As the company continues with its current growth initiatives, a vacancy has arisen for a Senior Reservoir Engineer to support value creation in gas appraisal, development and producing assets.
This respected oil & gas operator has a strong, diverse asset portfolio and are extending their reach through international exploration and appraisal activities. You will be exposed to their renowned technical leadership team who will provide you with further guidance to develop your own technical leadership qualities. This approach provides a visible career path that recognises excellence and achievement, cultivates a sense of belonging and facilitates a collaborative network of technical and professional people.
- Develop dynamic reservoir models that adequately test reservoir uncertainties and can be used to describe field depletion plans, options and opportunities.
- Generate production forecasts, including leading the selection and/or development of a suitable forecasting tool
- Key role in asset development planning and evaluation by integrating the output from all subsurface disciplines and optimising field depletion plans against a variety of surface facility engineering architectures.
- Providing volumetric, EUR and forecast data for use in economic assessment of the project
- Implementation and coordination of the reservoir management plan.
- Focal point for external reserves auditing of the relevant fields.
- Supervise and mentor less experienced engineers in all aspects of reservoir modelling and simulation.
- Bachelor of Engineering or higher degree
- Extensive carbonates experience
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the E & P business, with demonstrated experience at senior technical level
- Extensive experience in the application of reservoir engineering principles to gas production, with particular strength in reservoir simulation and with particular emphasis on carbonate reservoirs.
- Experience in leading engineering assignments in development projects
- Experience in asset evaluation and integrated asset development planning.
- Coaching and supervision of junior staff
This is an exceptional opportunity to get on board with a true employer-of-choice in Sydney. You will be greeted with a leading remuneration package commensurate with your level of experience. Occasional international travel will be required.
To apply, follow the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you have any questions about this position or to learn about other exciting opportunities in the market, please contact Paul Green at Resourceful Recruitment on the details below:
Direct: +61 7 3214 3603
Mobile: +61 428 873 770