|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||May 5, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||8|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
An opportunity is available to join a Sydney based oil and gas operator in the role of Senior Reservoir Engineer.
Responsibilities will include;
- Numerical reservoir modelling
- Production forecasting
- Field development planning
- Decline curve analysis, material balance and reservoir simulation modelling
- Recommending reservoir depletion schemes via EOR methods to maximise hydrocarbon recovery
- Identification of infield opportunities to increase reserves for full field development planning
- Design of well tests for development, appraisal and exploration wells
As a suitable candidate you will have;
- Relevant tertiary qualification in an engineering discipline
- Minimum of 8 years experience in a conventional oil and gas environment
- Strong skills in reservoir simulation
- Experience with industry standard software such as Petrel and Eclipse
- Prior experience of working for an oil and gas operating company
Employment will be offered on a full time basis, as a 12 month contract initially.
For further information please contact David Styles at email@example.com or call +61 474 494 891.
Please note that we can only consider candidates with existing eligibility to work in Australia for this role at the current time.