|Date Posted||November 21, 2017|
- Build new reservoir model in Eclipse for project field (WAG field with 30+ years production history).
- Work integrated with G&G; and petrophysics during update / re-build of goemodel to ensure quality / fit-for-purpose static model as input for dynamic model.
- Support project reservoir management and well planning as required.
- Minimum M.Sc., minimum10 year experience with producing assets and/or projects
- Well developed Eclipse and Petrell software skills, knowledge of NEXUS preferred.
- Expertise in model building and history matching of complex fields.
- Prefarable experience with WAG / gas EOR.
- Strong team player that integrates well with other subsurface disciplines (G&G;, petrophysics, production engineering)
- Strong communication skills
Assignment starts: 1st January 2018
Duration: 31st December 2018
Place of work: Stavanger