|Date Posted||March 13, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
- Complete the building of the Reservoir simulation model for Project
- Complete uncertainty analysis and run sensitivities
- Field development plan for the Project Field
- Participate in RC/TC meetings
- Prepare for IGR/PR /PA
- Documentation TG2
- Develop production profiles for exploration prospects
- Participate in miscellaneous project reviews and peer assists
- Contribute to assess different EOR concepts in Project
- Be responsible for health, safety, security and protection of the environment at the workplace, participate in HSSE trainings according to competency maps, and contribute to integrate HSSE into the company culture.
- University degree Master / Diplom, Reservoir Engineering or equivalent
- Large experience in reservoir engineering,
- +15 years of industry experience, preferably offshore fields projects.
- Relevant experience in Petrel RE and Eclipse.
- Additional overall requirement for E&P or related industry experience.
- Geomechanics skills an advantage.
- Excellent inter-personal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Considerable expertise in all aspects of offshore field development, production and operations
- Ability to analyze complex projects that interface with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to engage effectively with both internal & external stakeholders
- Self-driven, positive and committed attitude, highly organized and resilient
- Computer skills in e.g. Mbal, PROSPER, GAP, RESOLVE, MEPO, Petrel U&O, etc.
- Excellent English language skills
Duration: 01.04.2017 - 31.03.2018
IKM Consultants AS is a company within the IKM Group. The company is one of Norway's largest Norwegian owned consultant companies, which offers multi-discipline engineers both nationally and internationally. Our consultants have a high level of education and experience. They participate in all project phases; from initial studies and planning activities to project execution and close-out. Our company is growing continuously and require competent people to supplement our existing staff.