|Location||State College, Pennsylvania|
|Date Posted||April 19, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||3|
The Senior Reservoir Engineer will work as part of the Corporate Development team, and in collaboration with the Reservoir Engineering Department and other departments within the organization, to actively identify and evaluate growth opportunities across North America in support of the company’s strategic plan.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform basin analysis to include historic production, current activity, future type curves, inventory, and economics.
- Work closely with Exploration Geology to identify, track, and interpret well results in both existing and emerging plays.
- Perform independent engineering analysis of acquisition candidates, including determination of reserves by category utilizing Corporate reserves forecasting standards.
- Involvement in data room evaluations both online and potentially involving travel.
- Prepare reports for and make presentations to senior management as required.
- Develop networks to represent company and to help identify asset opportunities which may be of interest to the company.
OTHER Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to other areas of department as needed.
- Assist with training new and/or junior staff.
- Comply with all regulatory, environmental and safety rules and standards, as well as company policy.
- Relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performing all job duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Performing other functions/duties as required.
Minimum Education, Qualifications, and Skills:
- The candidate should be proficient in all areas of Reservoir Engineering with foundational knowledge of operations, marketing, land, and geology.
- Bachelor's degree in Petroleum Engineering or related engineering discipline.
- 3+ years of work experience specific to petroleum engineering.
- Acquisition/divestiture evaluation experience in U.S. resource plays is preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of and proficiency with Aries and Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Fekete Harmony, IHS, Spotfire, and/or Wood MacKenzie a plus.
- Detail-oriented but can interpret a wide range of well data.
- Methodical, analytical, and process oriented.
- Ability to work with multi-functional teams, prioritize projects and have good interpersonal skills.
Job posted by
Paula Colletti 1st
Human Resources Generalist at Eclipse Resources
Job Poster Location
State College, Pennsylvania
- Oil & Energy
- Business Development