|Date Posted||November 11, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||7|
Our client is a leader in the hydrocarbon consulting sector across the global stage, and has been sourcing great Talent from Drake International for years. Now during one of the gloomiest times during the Oil & Gas Upstream industry, they have managed to remain relevant and required by their market and still busy with conuslting work.
As a resuly they have room and to bring on a new Senior Reservoir Engineer to the team for their successful Singapore operations.
This opportunity will be best suited to someone who has worked in either of or both an Operator and Consultancy environment within the Upstream Oil & Gas arena. They should be able to do the following:
- Be an integral part of team who formulates the Reservoir Management strategy for clients' different fields and blocks.
- Evaluate relevant reservoir extraction options with economic justifications and present the recommendations to clients.
- To perform production forecast for business plans and for work program and budget planning.
- To conduct Full Field Reviews and develop Field Development Plans for clients and Reserves Estimation.
- Share experiences and / or lessons learned with other team members and mentor and knowledge transfer to those less experienced as appropriate.
The successful Senior Reservoir Engineer should have a BSc degree in Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering. A relevant Masters degree in Engineering or Business related subjects would be preferred.
Though ultimately they will need to show significant experience in well and reservoir management, with 7 - 15 years of experience from operating and consulting companies in the Upstream space. In addition to this, they must have a full appreciation and understanding of the full cycle of field development with a working knowledge of integrated projects, uncertainty and risk, and also oilfield economics.
It is vital that the right candidate has great communcation skills, with the ability to cope under pressure and tight deadlines and to work as a team player in a multi-disciplinary and multi -cultured environment.