|Date Posted||May 25, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
- Contributes to the identification of DRO opportunities.
- Evaluates DRO opportunities through the definition of the required development well numbers and type, production profiles, and the resulting associated resources and uncertainties.
- Ensures the collection of appropriate data during data room while challenging operators;
- Validates key reservoir data impacting the development assumptions and resources; Completes appropriate dynamic data synthesis with geophysicist and geologist.
- Ensures the identification and quantification of technical risks; Ranks uncertainties;
- Defines scope of work regarding reservoir engineering studies based on available data, context, uncertainties and project key objectives;
- Coordinates associated specialty studies;
- Perform material balance and/or reservoir simulation studies with geologist and geophysicist;
- Performs well performance analysis;
- Ensures reservoir studies quality and coherency of methodologies;
- Contributes to the appraisal strategy definition and defined data acquisition requirements;
- Performs prospect studies with New Ventures Exploration teams
- Selects appropriate analogue data. Contribute to database updates from internal and external data (scouting)
- In charge of the definition of the prospect production profiles and associated development assumptions in cooperation with the Exploration managers and Petroleum architects;
- Ensures proper interactions with other entities.
- Ensures studies objectives and timelines are respected;
- Liaises with DSO teams to ensure consistent development alternatives are considered while integrating uncertainties;
- Implements innovative solutions to improve the profitability of projects (DRO) or prospects;
- Prepares and participates to internal and external presentations with partners. Participates to the APC projects internal validation process.
- Provides reservoir engineering support for well test planning and well test operations.
- Master’s degree in earth sciences / engineering, 10+ years of petroleum and reservoir engineering experience (Geosciences, Reservoir engineering, Development).
- Soft skills: good listener, team player, ability to influence, excellent communicator, cross-functional understanding.