|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||April 5, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Conducts reservoir simulations studies designed to define optimum full field reservoir development plans (primary, secondary, and tertiary depletion scenarios). Works within an inter-disciplinary team to build and quality control the dynamic model. Integrates SCAL, core analyses and PVT data during the development of integrated models for full field development plans. Directs and participates in reservoir testing, evaluation and interpretation activities and recommends optimum methods of performance monitoring. Includes setting reservoir testing programs, interpreting results and liaising with other team members and Field Operations personnel to coordinate reservoir engineering requirements. Ensures final reporting well file updating for all analysis and field data and ensures data input by concerned staff. When involved with study projects ensures the receipt, calibration, computer manipulation and output of production test data. Provides advice to other team members on reservoir engineering aspects of the study.
Successful performance in this role is measured by establishing metrics in the following areas:
· Coordination and thorough integration with other subsurface disciplines to achieve high quality results.
· Demonstration of providing support and advice to other geoscientists in NEB.
· Participation in Peer Review, Geosciences Workshops and PDISC presentations.
· Technical and non-technical skills development of UAE nationals.
· Enhancement of overall Team geophysical skills.
· Maintaining good relationships with the whole team, management and Shareholders.
· Abides by ADCO's time and attendance policies
· HSE compliance
Posted: Apr 06, 2016
Expertise: Research & Development, Reservoir Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: 20,000 - 45,000 AED
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
United Arab Emirates