|Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 5, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
A senior role with a leading leading Middle East based National Oil Company where the incumbent will be responsible for carrying out routine reservoir engineering functions, well surveillance operations.ensures timely updating of well data, charts, plots and data files, should have strong knowledge of PVT/EOR, EOS development, SCAL (miscible/near miscible core flooding).
- Participates in reservoir/well evaluation studies and monitors the performance of oil/gas and injection wells.
- Runs computer simulation models to history match past performance of reservoirs and predict future behavior under direction of more experienced engineer.
- Compiles and runs reservoir models to identify various aspects of reservoir behaviors which will be translated into operational requirements to maximize recovery and meet production quotas.
- Establishes and follow up reservoir study work program to optimize hydrocarbon recovery in the assigned reservoirs. Includes reviewing/analyzing findings and implementing study recommendations
- Monitors pressure behavior in assigned reservoirs and aquifers by examining and calculating survey data from observation wells to establish/confirm trends, investigates and explains anomalies and recommends remedial actions.
- Recommends and specifies requirements for the testing programs of development wells; appraisal wells and pilot projects (e.g. P.W.I pilot, etc.)
- Minimum of MSc in Chemical / Petroleum Engineering
- More than 15 years experience in the petroleum industry, including 4 years in leading and managing multi-disciplined staff within the petroleum development function, covering advanced PVT/EOR, EOS development, SCAL (miscible/near miscible core flooding), and a history of delivery at an excellent level of performance.