|Date Posted||November 10, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
Senior Reservoir Engineer
Our client, independent oil and gas exploration and production company is looking for a high-calibre Reservoir Engineer. Working as an integral part of international team of world-class experts, you would concentrate on current reserves optimization and creation of the strategic development plan for new fields.
- Perform all reservoir engineering activities and identify opportunities to optimize recovery.
- Provide guidance for effective reservoir management and evaluation of recovery potential.
- Improve production forecasting and reserve methodology.
- Provide economic analysis to determine the cost/benefit for potential dispositions.
- Participate in long term business planning by preparing production volume forecasts and revenue estimates.
- Build strong collaboration with other disciplines.
- BS in Petroleum Engineering, Master’s preferable.
- 10+ years of relevant experience.In-depth knowledge of reservoir engineering for various types of reservoirs.
- Proven experience in reservoir simulation of complex fields.
- Excellent knowledge of engineering software.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of project economics.
- Excellent leaderships and project management skills.
- Strong ability to effectively work within multidisciplinary team.