|Date Posted||December 10, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
Candidates should be willing to work overseas (North Africa and/or Middle East) in a rotation, as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Analyze and QC reservoir data;
- Update and rebuild reservoir simulation models; integrate learnings from previous reservoir studies;
- History-match models to available dynamic data in collaboration with geologist
- Forecast reservoir performance, estimate recoverable reserves;
- Identify optimized development strategy, including additional infill wells;
- Perform EOR studies and use reservoir simulation models to optimize field development;
- Estimate recovery under alternative recovery schemes;
- Review reservoir properties for input in model by integrating existing reservoir studies and laboratory results;
- Analyze dynamic data, identify modifications to geomodel in collaboration with Geologist and asset team;
- Generate field development strategy, reservoir models report and reserves justification.
- MSc in Petroleum Engineering related studies;
- 10+ years experience as Reservoir or Petroleum Engineer
- 7+ years experience in reservoir modeling and simulation;
- In-depth experience with simulation software Eclipse and integrated Petrel workflow;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team.
Interested candidates should send resumes in Microsoft Word format and references to:
Please quote job reference 201512REN