|Date Posted||October 31, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||20|
Natural Resources seeking to recruit a Senior Reservoir Engineer for their clients International Upstream Department on a Residential contract based in Qatar
- Responsible for Classical Reservoir Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Development Engineering and Dynamic Modelling, Well Performance, Production Forecasting, Uncertainty Modelling, Carbonate, Clastic conventional and unconventional.
- Should have a long term track record in New Ventures and Mergers and Acquisition projects, Quality Assurance processes for new opportunities.
- 20 years of experience preferably with an internationally reputable operator in locations such as but not limited to; Americas, Africa, MENA & Europe. Proven track record of creating and delivering value to large organizations across the globe.
- This should include demonstrated use of technical tools, processes and analysis to impact all phases of green and brown field developments and M&A activities, such as…
- Inter-disciplinary integration of field and well data. Production forecasting driven by well, reservoir and facilities constraints.
- Raid M&A screening and evaluation using benchmarks and analogues.
- Dynamic Reservoir simulation and uncertainty modelling.
- Development options screening and valuation
- Phased or stage gated large project maturation.
- Assurance role as operator or non-operator.
- Decision analysis and support leading to project sanction or investment decisions.
- Must be experienced and able to demonstrate application of specialist software and tools such as: Eclipse. CMG. Petrel. OFM. Avocet. Future. Questor. IPM Suite
- BSc in Petroleum/Chemical Engineering or equivalent engineering discipline.
- MSc preferred
If you wish to be considered the above position please send CV/Resume in microsoft word format