|Date Posted||April 19, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
Our client is the world's largest exploration and production company with operations in over 29 countries. In Australia our client is leading the way in both upstream and downstream oil and gas projects with further development projects in the pipeline.
• Contribute to the subsurface modelling simulation and integrated production modelling.
• Help in the development, learning and mentoring within the business unit.
• Coordinate and integrate reservoir engineering related interpretation for the company’s assets.
• Work in partnership with other team members to produce timely reports.
• Execute developments plans post FID.
• Interface with key stakeholders within the business.
• Comply and adhere to HSE policies.
• Act as a key contributor to all reservoir engineering related interpretation, analysis and planning.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Minimum 10 years experience in a similar position within a major LNG project.
• Extensive knowledge of reservoir engineering principles.
• Experience with full field and sector dynamic simulation.
• Bachelors degree in Chemical or Petroleum Engineering.
• Knowledge of PVT characterization and use in compositional simulation.