|Date Posted||February 7, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
Lundin Norway was established in 2004 to conduct oil and gas activities on the Norwegian shelf. The company has built up a considerable position and portfolio, and currently has 61 licences. It has also been assigned operatorship for 34 of these licences.
Lundin has been the most successful exploration company in Norway over the last decade, and is responsible for the discovery of fields including Edvard Grieg and Johan Sverdrup in the North Sea. We have also made significant discoveries in the Alta and Gohta prospects in the Barents Sea. In 2014, we started production from the Brynhild field, and in November 2015 we produced the first barrels of oil and gas from Edvard Grieg.
Today, Lundin Norway is a fully integrated oil company which is active within exploration, development and operations. Our headquarters is located at Lysaker in Bærum municipality. We also have a branch office in Harstad. The company has a total of 340 permanent employees.
We are now looking for a Reservoir Engineer for our main office at Lysaker. The main task in this position is to perform reservoir engineering tasks for assets that the Reservoir Development department is responsible for. Initially this position will be assigned to the Luno II project.
- Carry out reservoir simulation studies
- Reserve/resources estimation
- Evaluation of drainage strategies, reservoir characterisation and other reservoir engineering task on Lundin assets
- Master in reservoir engineering
- Minimum 10 years of relevant industry experience
- Experience from fields in production and/or in development projects, including planning and optimizing drainage strategies and evaluation of production data/history matching
- Proficient in using reservoir engineering software such as Eclipse, Petrel, IPM and Saphir
- Experience with fractured reservoirs and dual porosity simulation
- Very good understanding of all key parameters controlling dynamic behaviour in the reservoir (Petrophysics, SCAL and PVT)
- Experience with volumetric analyses, material balance, well performance and monitoring, risk and uncertainty analysis
- A genuine interest in working geohysical subsurface problems
- Good communicator and team player
- Show flexibility, initiative and enthusiasm
- An exciting job in a company with high activity and great ambitions for the future
- Good possibilities for personal and professional development
- Competitive terms and conditions
- A good working environment in modern offices