|Date Posted||November 20, 2017|
Natural Resources are seeking to recruit a SENIOR RESERVOIR ENGINEER ONSHORE FIELD DEVELOPMENT OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT who will be based in Qatar on a long term residential contract.
- Steward integrated reservoir studies and reservoir management of the client’s operated oilfields to optimize field development plans.
- Perform and provide technical supervision of the reservoir simulation modelling aspect, reservoir / well performance data analysis, reservoir surveillance program, infill and workover well programs and reservoir management activities.
- Steward and formulate detailed/integrated development plans for both developed and undeveloped hydrocarbon resources.
- 15 years as a Reservoir Engineer in the Oil and Gas industry with demonstrated Reservoir studies/surveillance/performance optimization expertise in large oil and gas fields emphasizing carbonate reservoirs
- Significant experience working on mature oil fields under waterflood.
- Experience in transient well test interpretation, material balance modelling and performance prediction of vertical and horizontal wells.
- Experience in numerical reservoir simulation, history matching and field development plans. Experienced in infill and workover wells tasks
- Must have strong teamwork skills.
- Experience working in a multicultural environment is a plus.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with peers, less experienced staff, field staff and management
- Must have experienced mentoring less experienced engineers. Must be familiar with reserves evaluation, classification and booking. Proven experience in EOR techniques, in particular in CO2 WAG flooding
- Proven strong reservoir simulation skills, including compositional simulation, preferably on CO2 WAG.
- Experience working on mature oil/gas fields.
- Desirable to have experience in reservoir fluid sampling, fluid property modelling, routine and special core analysis.
- Desirable to working knowledge of gas condensate reservoir, gas recycling schemes and gas field development experience.
- Desirable to have knowledge of geostatistics, integrated reservoir characterization, fault and fracture studies as well as risk assessment/management and uncertainty analysis.
- BSc in Engineering or Applied Sciences
If you wish to be considered for this position please send a detailed updated CV/Resume in microsoft word format