|Date Posted||October 28, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
Unique opportunity to join a private equity backed E&P firm currently looking to make key acquisitions in the L48. The company has closed their third fund and will be looking to target operated assets and eventually build a subsurface team.
Dallas based E&P firm backed by a well established PE firm looking to make some key acquisitions. This individual will be wearing multiple hats focusing on A&D activities in the L48.
The company and the senior management have had a track record of success in building and selling businesses in the past.
- Evaluate acquisition opportunities by determining key performance drivers, quantifying resource potential and upside opportunities, determining viable inventory and supporting full field development planning
- Calculate and evaluate reserve potential using all standard reservoir engineering tools, including decline curve analysis, volumetric analysis, and material balance
- Evaluate reservoir characteristics, completion design, and wellbore mechanics to quantify impacts on production performance and economic viability
- Collaborate with all technical and commercial resources to develop and deliver full field development plans supported by rigorous economic evaluation
- Bachelor's degree with 10 years of conventional / unconventional basin experience with an E&P company
- Working knowledge of applied petroleum engineering concepts required to rigorously evaluate asset value
- Strong reservoir engineering skills with proven track record of delivering materials sufficient for management decision making
- Experience in assessment in planning for both unconventional and conventional basins
- Ability to work efficiently with limited data sets, in a short time periods, to evaluate acquisition opportunities
- Demonstrated A&D experience
- Demonstrated ability to apply conceptual subsurface evaluation to executable operations and financial plans
- Experience working in/or developing data room materials
- Driven, results oriented and independent thinker that works extremely well with peers across the organization
- Strong communication skills within a multidisciplinary team and in presentations to executive management group
- Expert with Aries, IHS Enerdeq and Microsoft Office applications with experience working in PHDWin
+1 646 568 1385