|Location||New Plymouth, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||July 6, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
Senior Reservoir Engineer — New Plymouth, New Zealand
A small-sized Upstream E&P operator based out of New Zealand is looking to source an experienced Reservoir Engineer to support their Development & Production as well as Exploration teams.
This role is a stand-alone role and calls for significant experience working conventional basins on both Producing Assets and Exploration acreage - all offshore.
The organisation has deep and shallow onshore & offshore assets and also works on Exploration prospects. All of the basins are conventional.
This role reports directly into the Exploration Manager and will play a pivotal role in developing the company's in-house IP and skills within Reservoir Engineering. The RE is part of the Geoscience/Subsurface group and works as part of the Geoscience team.
The position is based in New Plymouth, New Zealand is a local (not expatriate) role. Successful applicants will need to relocate to New Plymouth but will be supported by the organisation with visas and relocation.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years Reservoir Engineering experience with significant Waterflood experience
- Bachelors degree in Petroleum or Reservoir Engineering
- Preferable MSc qualification
- Experience with all phases of exploration through to production
- Waterflood recovery analytical prediction method experience
- Artificial Lift Technology / Downhole Technology
- EOR / Enhanced Oil Recovery experience
- Experience with Petrophysical analyses