|Date Posted||July 20, 2017|
We are - SOFOMATION - a human resource staffing agency providing highest standards of quality and professionalism. We pride ourselves on our efficient, professional and yet personal services both to our clients and applicants and our ability to supply the right staff complements the recruitment needs of our esteemed clients.
Client is looking for the services of senior personnel to join their organization as
TITLE: SENIOR RESERVOIR ENGINEER
The Reservoir Engineer will provide reservoir engineering support, primarily in the areas of reservoir management, surveillance, development,
simulation studies, reserves and evaluating development opportunities. The Reservoir Engineer will work closely with the geoscientists and production
engineers to evaluate drilling opportunities. In addition, the Reservoir Engineer will be responsible of developing production forecasts, reserves update support.
· Carry in surveillance on steam flood project targeting optimum steam utilization.
· Evaluate/optimize the ongoing development plans and identify new opportunities.
· Contribute to preparation of technical documentation for various subsurface projects.
· Propose data acquisition plans to enhance the reservoir characterization.
· Identify projects to maximize production and reserves additions.
· Support operations, facilities projects, and workover activities.
· Support reservoir simulation studies.
· Participate in various planning activities including reserves update, budget process, and capital post audits.
· Prepare and participate in various technical presentations for co. management, partners, and government.
Requirements (Education required, background, experience, skills
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
· Minimum of 5 years' experience in reservoir engineering.
· Thermal project or other EOR surveillance experience.
· Experience in typical reservoir engineering evaluations including reserves estimation.
· Good practical understanding of general completion and workover procedures and production operations.
· Experience in developing production forecasts, budget estimates, and estimate reserves.
· Knowledge of using Petrel is desirable.
· Economic evaluation skills using PEEP is desirable.
· Demonstrated ability to work with multi-discipline teams.
· Good in communication and interpersonal skills.