|Date Posted||September 24, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||3|
“Your Leadership. Energising Reliance. India’s Future”
The Reliance Group is India's largest private sector enterprise, with businesses in the energy and materials value chain. Group's annual revenues are in excess of US$ 73bn. The flagship company, Reliance Industries Limited, is a Fortune Global 114 company and is the largest private sector company in India. Backward vertical integration has been the cornerstone of the evolution and growth of Reliance. Starting with textiles in the late seventies, Reliance pursued a strategy of backward vertical integration - in polyester, fibre intermediates, plastics, petrochemicals, petroleum refining and oil and gas exploration and production - to be fully integrated along the materials and energy value chain.
The Group's activities span exploration and production of oil and gas, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals (polyester, fibre intermediates, plastics and chemicals), textiles, retail, infotel and special economic zones.
Reliance enjoys global leadership in its businesses, being the largest polyester yarn and fibre producer in the world and among the top five to ten producers in the world of major petrochemical products. Major Group Companies are Reliance Industries Limited, including its subsidiaries and Reliance Industrial Infrastructure Limited.
This position will be responsible for Base production Management and production forecasting for producing field including real time field monitoring and surveillance. He will be responsible for field reservoir management of producing fields which include operational planning and execution and will be responsible for simulation studies for recovery optimisation for the field. He will be responsible for regular data transmission / interaction with DGH and partners. He will also need to be involved in technical studies related to field development.
- Will be responsible for Base production Management of producing Field including real time well and field monitoring to meet the production targets.
Base management will include data acquisition/well testing, field surveillance, reservoir monitoring & reservoir engineering analysis for well/field performance management.
- Will be responsible for production forecasting of producing field using classical and simulation methods.
- Will be responsible for Recovery optimization from D1-D3 Field including MBAL, IAM, decline analysis and simulation studies for evaluating field performance and to identify need for workover / drilling of development wells.
- Will be involved in regular data updation, quarterly and annual report for field performance.
- Will be involved in data transmission/ interaction with DGH, partners. Will be responsible for formulation of answers to technical queries raised by DGH, partners.
- Interaction with production, flow assurance team for real time field monitoring and taking mid-term corrections if any.
- Will be responsible for operational aspects related to well clean-up / flow back / DST at wellsite / rig.
- Will prepare the technical presentation and fully participate in regular TCM/Workshops with JV partners.
- Will be involved in 3rd party development related technical studies.
Skills Required (Knowledge and Skills)
- Classical Reservoir engineering, Reservoir Simulation, Risk and Uncertainty analysis, fundamentals of Production Engineering and software skills in IAM model, MBAL, PANSYS/SAPHIR, Welflow/ Prosper.
- Working knowledge of simulation software like Eclipse/ CMG & basic reservoir engineering software
- Communication skills, Analytical skills
Key Attributes (Experience and Qualifications)
- Bachelor degree in Petroleum Engineering
- 4 years Reservoir Engineering & field development experience inclusive of association with subsurface activities in reservoir management of a producing Deep-water field
Reliance has six Values and associated behaviors which are the essential and enduring tenets underpinning all decisions and way of life at Reliance and every employee is expected to abide by them. We are also committed to adhering to our candidate charter to deliver the best candidate experience.