|Date Posted||August 28, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
To perform, coordinate and quality control all reservoir engineering activities aimed to maximise recovery from hydrocarbon accumulations with an asset area. To apply scientific principles to understand and predict dynamic reservoir performance and generate production forecasts and reserve estimates for use in upstream revenue calculation, financial and regulatory reporting. To propose drainage points and recovery processes. To identify, plan and execute data gathering activities. To perform numerical and analytic reservoir modelling, production forecasting, reserves determination, well testing, PVT and core data analysis, risk and uncertainty management, well drilling and workover planning and well and reservoir monitoring and management activities.
- Perform, Coordinate and Quality Control activities to generate hydrocarbon reserve estimation realistic production forecasts for asset team
- Perform, Coordinate and Quality Control Field Development planning activities and recommend strategies to maximise oil and gas ultimate recovery for asset team
- Identify, mature and lead execution of short term oil generating activities
- Perform, Coordinate and Quality Control analyses to understand and predict dynamics of reservoirs in the asset team. Document results on discipline specific issues and review contributions from other disciplines for integration and consistency
- Prepare and lead execution of proposals for reservoir data acquisition. Screen proposals from within and outside asset team and across all disciplines. Collect and interpret data and initiate follow-up activities.
- Provide advice and act as focal point within team on Reservoir Engineering matters related to well planning, drilling and completion operations
- Coordinate Technical Assurance of individual and team products. Laise the Technical Assuarance 2/1 to ensure Quality Control actions are reviewed and closed out and documented. Provide first line Quality Control for discipline specific topics across the teams. Act as Technical Assuarance 3 on specific discipline issues.
- Participate in Reservoir Engineering Discipline activities. Lead and/or participate in one or more discipline improvement projects
- Act as technical coach to one or more staff across a range of technical and non-technical topics and different teams
- Able to present integrated project work to senior management and coordinate and liase with regulators on discipline specific technical and project topics
- University degree in a technical/scientific subject, preferably in Petroleum Engineering
- 10+ years working experience as an Reservoir Engineering with emphasis on field/reservoir management and subsurface support
- Solid grounding in Reservoir Engineering and the fundamentals of Geoscience and a good understanding of the risks and technical issues associated with subsurface, wells and surface development opportunities.
- Strong technical foundation with the ability to work independently, as well as challenge and support others.
- Well-developed communication with ability to interface well with Partners and regulatory bodies and ability to work in an integrated multi-disciplinary and diverse cultural environment.
- A natural integrator with experience co-ordinating activities and working in large, diverse multi-disciplinary teams and a proven track record for generating opportunities and delivering business results.
- Experience in operations and Well Reservoir and Facilities Management preferred