|Date Posted||September 22, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
- Evaluation of Development, periodic Exploration Step Out / scenarios, reserve profiles and profitability on existing properties or potential acquisitions.
- Monitor drilling results and prepare / update asset type curve scenarios for economic runs.
- Identification and economic assessment of drilling and workover opportunities.
- Audits and technical reviews on projects at key milestones.
- Reserve calculations, reporting, and documentation with corporate engineering and 3rd party reservoir auditors.
- Reservoir engineer with minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
- Bachelors degree in engineering, petroleum engineering preferred
- Demonstrated competences in team work, project management and skills related to the E&P lifecycle
- xperience in oil and gas reserve estimations using SEC rules, decline curve analysis, production surveillance, and economic evaluations
- A broad understanding of the E&P business, Permian Basin experience a plus.
- Good communication and social skills
- Proficient user of economic evaluation software (Aries experience beneficial) and Microsoft Office Suite