|Location||Midland, United States|
|Date Posted||April 1, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Privately-owned Oil and Gas Company in Midland, TX is actively seeking to hire a Reservoir Engineer. Solidly tenured technical staff and executives looking to expand their team. Great career growth available along with training and mentorship. Competitive compensation with participation plan.
- Provide analysis to assist in potential A&D decisions
- Manage base assets providing maintenance plans and ongoing analysis
- Work with a team to determine reserve potentials
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5+ years reservoir experience
- Experience in A&D, calculating reserves, SEC reporting, economic analysis, decline curve analysis, budgeting and planning
- Able in PHDWin and ARIES
Client is looking for local Midland candidates only.
Client cannot provide sponsorship at this time. All candidates must be Permanent Residents or US Citizens to be considered.