|Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||November 17, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
The role call for a very experienced oil and gas professional for a Middle East based National Oil Company where the job holder shall provide expert advice and consultation to subsurface teams in reservoir engineering in general and, specifically, in reservoir monitoring and management related activities that directly impact Company’s short and long term field development plans.
- Promoting effective integration of key aspects of reservoir engineering in the development of integrated models for Full Field Development Plans and in monitoring and managing the reservoirs in accordance with related technical Working System standards and Shareholder guidelines and best practices.
- Assuring careful planning and effective execution of reservoir monitoring and management plans by the asset teams.
- Assuring company has and effectively manages its software and hardware resources for reservoir monitoring and management.
- Promoting effective integration of the key aspects of reservoir engineering and, especially, of reservoir monitoring and management aspects with other disciplines, including petrophysics, geological modeling, geophysics, petroleum production engineering and drilling.
- Promoting knowledge sharing and transfer of experiences related to reservoir monitoring and management across different teams, within subsurface community and from compnany Shareholders and the industry through forums, workshops, technology focus groups.
- Minimum of MSc in Petroleum Engineering, Earth Sciences or equivalent. PhD is preferable.
Work Experience Required
- More than 15 years experience in the petroleum industry, with the last 10 years reasonably balanced between reservoir management and simulation with emphasis on reservoir monitoring and management, including a leadership position in the last 3 years and a history of delivery at an excellent level of performance.