|Date Posted||September 1, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
|Salary Per Annum (USD)||57000|
1. Design and conducts well test program for wells and reservoirs analyses and supervises outsourced fluid / rock analysis works.
2. Interpret field and individual well performance, sand & contaminants trends using the appropriate and / or latest technique to ensure optimum and economical petroleum resources production.
3. Conduct effective reservoir management and well prioritization where appropriate strategies are developed to achieve nominated volumes and planned shut-downs.
4. Participate in stimulation project co-ordination work for effective planning and execution for development wells and appraisal wells.
5. Provide information on conservation of hydrocarbon wells that will lead to the recommendation of well priorities.
6. Support delivery of petroleum resources production allocation and volume balance reports to management.
7. Implement technical review or collaborative study on reservoir management & studies as per TOKYO HQ request.
8. Provide and drive the development of competent working team that will enhance and sustain staff capabilities in achieving high performance delivery by coaching and guidance to ensure internalization of the right capabilities in executing their jobs.