|Date Posted||July 17, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
- Undertake reservoir engineering studies of the company oilfields to optimize field, development plans.
- Analyze reservoir and well performance data and develop reservoir surveillance programmes.
- Conduct reservoir management activities.
- Participate In interdisciplinary reservoir study teams.
- Prepare detailed/integrated development plans for underdeveloped hydrocarbon resources.
- Develop and mentor less experienced staff
Our client is looking for a Senior Reservoir Engineer meeting the following requirements:
- Required Experience And Expertise Minimum fifteen (15) years experience in reservoir engineering activities emphasizing large carbonate reservoirs. Significant experience working on mature oil fields under water flood.
- Strong background in reservoir surveillance and optimization
- Experience in reservoir fluid sampling, fluid property modelling, routine and special core analysis
- Strong background in well test interpretation, material balance modelling and performance modelling of vertical and horizontal wells.
- Experience In reserves evaluation, classification, and booking.
- Must have strong teamwork skills, and it would be an advantage to have experience working in a multicultural environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with peers, less experienced staff, field staff, and management. Must have experience mentoring less experienced engineers.
- Must have experience/knowledge of current computer software for reservoir engineering applications. B.Sc. is required in petroleum engineering, chemical engineering, or mechanical engineering
- Desirable Experience And Expertise
Experience in numerical reservoir simulation in using of Eclipse100 and 300 In particular, history matching and field development.
- Experience in EOR techniques such as miscible/ immiscible and C02 injection.
Desirable to have experience in applying reservoir knowledge and skills to assess field compartmentalization issues and problems.
- Desirable to working knowledge of gas condensate reservoir as well as gas field development experience.
- Desirable to have knowledge of geostatistics, integrated reservoir characterization, fault and fracture studies as well as risk assessment/management.
- Desirable to have experience in static reservoir modelling and description.
- Experience in working with company standard reservoir engineering software
Simulation - Eclipse 100 and 300 in particular and other software related to the Eclipse suite of programmes.
Fluid property modelling - PVTI.
Material balance - MBAL.
Well test interpretation - Saphir.
Reservoir surveillance - OFM.
Well performance modelling - Prosper.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the “apply button” below
Please feel free to forward this vacancy to a friend or third party in case this job is not fitting your requirements
Senior Reservoir Engineer
Contract Duration: Contract Hire / 2.5 Years (extendable)
Location: Doha, Qatar
Start Date: ASAP
Work Schedule: Residential
Package: Tax-Free Day Rate, Additional Monthly Allowances for Accommodation and Transport Expenses, Flights and Medicals – Insurance.
About the organization
Build your career as a Senior Reservoir Engineer as you participate in some of the most challenging tasks.
please contact Hans Allen Dinglasan on telephone number +971 4 315 3017