|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||March 3, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||7|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
ERC Equipoise Ltd (ERCE) is the UK’s largest employee owned reservoir consultancy. As part of our plans for future growth, we are seeking to increase our pool of Associate Reservoir Engineers, to complement our team.
ERCE retains a network of trusted Associates, whom we call in for projects on an as-needs basis. They form an important part of our project teams when their unique skill sets are required.
ERCE is seeking Associate Reservoir Engineers with the following background
- At least 7 years of Reserves Evaluation and/or Reservoir Engineering Experience.
- At least 3 years of significant experience with Oil and Gas Reserves and Resources analysis. Must know and understand the nuances of the SPE PRMS. Familiarity with COGEH and US SEC standards is a bonus.
- Experience in analytical production analysis. Decline Analysis and Material Balance modelling is a must. Rate Transient analysis experience is also preferable.
- Familiarity with IHS Harmony is preferable. Also, experience with software tools such as ValueNavigator or Entero Mosaic or OFM is considered relevant.
- MDT Analysis. Must know and understand how to use MDT pressure data to determine fluid contacts.
- PVT Analysis. Must know and understand how to interpret and use PVT reports, and to identify data issues.
- Experience with understanding data limitations and how this impacts results.
- Experience with understanding risk and uncertainty.
- Experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams including Geoscientists and Petrophysicists and Economists
- Integrating hydrocarbon production forecasts with OPEX, CAPEX and ABANDEX data.
- Experience with auditing Production, OPEX and CAPEX forecasts, either via work as a reserves auditor, banking engineer or via experience as part of an acquisitions team.
Additional background in Reservoir Simulation, Integrated Production Modelling with tools such as MBAL/PROSPER/GAP will be taken into consideration.
The position is a technical one, and candidates will be expected to work with a range of software to complete technical analysis. Associates are also expected to be able to complete reports on their work. Therefore, fluency in English is a requirement.
The position requires the associates to be able to come to our offices in Croydon, London, as required. Therefore, ERCE will only consider candidates with an existing right to work in the UK, and who are able to travel to Croydon.
For further information on whether you have an existing right to work in the UK, please refer to
We offer a competitive day-rate compensation for associates based on experience.
This is not a permanent position and the selected Associates will not become ERCE employees. There is no guarantee as to the number of hours an Associate will work in a given year.
Closing date for applications is March 31, 2017.
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process.
ERCE does not accept resumes from employment placement agencies, head-hunters or recruitment suppliers that are not in a formal contractual arrangement with us. Our recruitment supplier arrangements are restricted to specific hiring needs and do not include this or other web-site job postings. Any resume or other information received from a supplier not approved by ERCE to provide resumes to this posting or web-site will be considered unsolicited and will not be considered. ERCE will not pay any referral, placement or other fee for the supply of such unsolicited resumes or information.