|Date Posted||September 27, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Petrorek is working in partnership with a leading Oil & Gas Operator for a role based in Myanmar, who require a Senior Reservoir Engineer.
This position is for Burmese candidates only.
• Evaluate well and reservoir data from well testing and relevant documents i.e. geological map, log data, reservoir compartments.
• Coordinate with other disciplines to perform well test in order to forecast productivity of the reservoir.
• Monitor wellhead parameters on regular basis.
• Recommend alterations to optimum development.
• Prepare field development plan supported by relevant data.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Petroleum/Reservoir Engineering.
• At least 5 - 8 years’ experience in Reservoir/Petroleum Engineering.
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
• Broad based computer knowledge."
Shortlisting for the role will be taking place at the end of this week, so please do not hesitate to apply.