|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||October 23, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||12|
We are - SOFOMATION - a human resource staffing agency providing highest standards of quality and professionalism. We pride ourselves on our efficient, professional and yet personal services both to our clients and applicants and our ability to supply the right staff complements the recruitment needs of our esteemed clients.
Our client is looking for the services of senior personnel to join their organization as:
TITLE: SENIOR RESERVOIR ENGINEER
LOCATION: MALAYSIA, KUALA LUMPUR
EXPERIENCE: 12 YEARS to 30 YEARS
TYPE: 3 Years CONTRACT (RENEWABLE),
STATUS: FAMILY WITH EXPAT BENEFITS
Competitive Salary + Fantastic Expat Package
Working on a variety of different projects
International exposure - assets in 32 different countries around the world
JOB DESCRIPTION (GENERIC):-
1. Plan and Strategy of Appraisal and Development Execute plans and strategies of
Respective Reservoir Engineering Section (i.e. Reservoir Development, Reservoir Studies, Petroleum Resources, JOB/ OBO Technical, EOR & UCR).
2. Field Development Plan (FDP) of Development Fields Develop FDP by integrating Reservoir Engineering inputs such as the recovery factor (RF), production profile/deliverability and number of wells in collaboration with other technical disciplines
3. Full Field Review (FFR)/ Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) of Development Fields Perform Reservoir Engineering evaluation for additional oil & gas identification and near field appraisals through FFR/ EOR studies in collaboration with other technical disciplines
4. Reservoir Management Plan (RMP) Execute the formulation of prudent Reservoir Management Plan (RMP) & Operating Strategy (OS)
5. Reservoir Engineering Analysis Undertake Reservoir Engineering analysis by utilizing the relevant software or tools to predict the characteristics
Any Degree/B.Sc./M.Sc/ Ph.D level preferably in Petroleum Engineering / Chemical/ Mechanical Engineer.
• 12 to 30 years of work experience in Oil & Gas Industry.