|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||August 12, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
- Develop Block A-18 production forecasts using Carigali Hess Reservoir Coupled Model
- Integrate Subsurface Asset Teams' static and dynamic models incorporating history matching of reservoir performance and surface networks at the start of each Work Program & Budget (WP&B ) cycle
- Interface closely with Drilling & Well Services teams for alignment with model input on development / infill drilling & well services program
- Generate field development planning options and provide recommendations on optimal field development sequence & timing
- Evaluate multiple scenarios and sensitivities to capture range of outcomes
- Generate deliverables for FDP updates, Development Project Funding and WP&B
- Contribute to Growth opportunities by maturing development plan upon successful appraisal program to sustain additional gas sales
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in Reservoir Engineering
- 10-12 years work experience in the oil & gas industry, with knowledge of simulation modelling and reservoir engineering.
- Preferably with experience in field development planning, production forecasting and good understanding of subsurface and surface related issues.
- Good command of the Microsoft suite of software, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.