|Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||September 4, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Senior Reservoir Engineer to join their team.
Reporting to Subsurface Team Leader, key responsibilities will include:
- Execute and evaluate reservoir history match models
- Perform and contribute to Field Development Plans for green field projects and brown field redevelopment projects using type curves for well performance or reservoir simulation model by handling prediction simulation scenario
- Optimize Field Development Plans
- Monitor reservoir behaviour and evaluate reservoir performance in all producing fields, suggest and implement necessary technical and operational actions
- Recommend, implement, and monitor production tests, well test, and related interpretation and analysis.
- Coordinate with Geology & Geophysics, Production and Drilling teams on reservoir management parameters
- BSc in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years experience in reservoir engineering, well testing analysis and reservoir simulation and modelling
- 5 years in reservoir simulation studies
- Experience in using simulation software such as PETREL/ PETREL-RE, Eclipse E100, Petroleum Expert package (Mbal/Prosper/Gap/PVTP) is required