|Date Posted||March 2, 2016|
WTS Energy is looking for a Senior Reservoir Engineer to work in Southeast Iraq on a rotation of 6 weeks on and 3 weeks off. The client is an international oil and gas operator.
In order to effectively manage, supervise and implement the reservoir operation and research projects In order to solve the reservoirproblems and the production problems with relevant engineers on side timely
- To plan and implement reservoir research work, and coordinate with technical support team to complete the reservoir studyreservoir performance study and reservoir simulation.
- Be responsible for oilfield reservoir and production performance analysis and report, including monthly reservoir performance analysis report, annual report etc Organize and write reports of relative fields, including the research and management of new wells, workover and stimulation wells.
- Keep abreast of the technical development of reservoir in the world and apply new technique to solve the problems in the field.
- Responsible for the operation progress, quality control of the projects, and report the progress to the superiors, and solve the problems and give suggestions Candidate is expected to complete various reservoir study timely, the reservoir design for new well, workover well and stimulation operation, the results of new methods, and lastly the project quality, timing and cost control.
- Bachelor degree or above in petroleum engineering 5 years work experience related to reservoir and management.
- Ability to arrangement and coordinate.
- Mastering the knowledge of reservoir engineering, be familiar with the knowledge of technical service contract and its management system; understand the management procedures of Oil Company Ability in quality, progress, cost management and control of project.
- Fluent oral English and be able to listening, reading, speaking and writing in English,
- Have a good ability on quality control, project control and cost control.
- Having good communication and coordination ability,
- Having clear mind and logical thinking on discussion and writing.