|Date Posted||September 10, 2015|
905315 - Senior Reservoir Engineer
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Senior Reservoir Engineer, based in Iraq.
- To plan and implement reservoir research work, and coordinate with technical support team to complete the reservoir study?reservoir performance study andreservoir simulation.
- Be responsible for oil field reservoir and production performance analysis and report, including monthly reservoir performance analysis report, annual report etc
- Organize and write reports of relative fields, including the research and management of new wells, workover and stimulation wells.
- Keep abreast of the technical development of reservoir in the world and apply new technique to solve the problems in the field.
- Responsible for the operation progress, quality control of the projects, and report the progress to the superiors, and solve the problems and give suggestions
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor degree or above in petroleum engineering
- Moderate experience related to reservoir and management.
- Ability to arrangement and coordinate.
- Mastering the knowledge of reservoir engineering, be familiar with the knowledge of technical service contract and its management system, understand the management procedures of Oil Company.
- Ability in quality, progress, cost management and control of project.
- Fluent oral English and be able to listening, reading, speaking and writing in English
- Have a good ability on quality control, project control and cost control.
- Having good communication and coordination ability, Having clear mind and logical thinking on discussion and writing.
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 905315.