|Date Posted||July 23, 2017|
Job Title - Senior Reservoir Engineer
Location :- Basra, Iraq
Rotation :- 28/28 Day's On & Off
Activities relating to skills development of Iraqi staff via coaching will represent 50% of the role. The other 50% will be dedicated to providing reservoir engineering expertise and inputs relating to oilfield production.
- To coaching and mentor Iraqi reservoir engineers to develop their skills in tactical reservoir management.
- To provide Iraqi reservoir engineers with a structured learning experience; through regular tutorials, targeted job tasks and appropriate class training.
- To identify and initiate activities in reservoir surveillance, well/area management and water flood optimisation and conformance.
- To assure reservoir management teams output and ensure that it is properly integrated into the wider Subsurface Team’s activities
Criteria & Qualifications
- BSc degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
- In excess of 10 years of relevant reservoir engineering experience.
- Established track record in coaching and mentoring roles