|Date Posted||July 24, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||8|
Atlas Recruiters has partnered with a global energy company to recruit a Senior Reservoir Engineer.
Job description for the Senior Reservoir Engineer:
- Knowledgeable in pressure transient analysis, PVT analysis and fluid flow in reservoirs.
- Formulates and develops advanced engineering concepts in carrying out assignments. Under minimal supervision, applies advanced aspects of professional/technical discipline.
- Provides reservoir engineering support to technical staff and business unit.
- Conducts reserve studies to define future development opportunities and reservoir potential.
- Recommends exploration and production opportunities through the evaluation of risk considerations and economics aspects of company and outside operated properties.
- Provides reserve estimates of company reserves of projects.
- Conducts economic evaluations on both a risked and unrisked basis for prospects, acquisitions and dispositions.
- Responsible for maintaining required safety training and compliance.
- Monitors ongoing operated and non-operated projects.
- Provides reserves estimates and formation evaluation for new wells, existing wells, and projects.
- Provides economic analysis for projects, planning, and well justifications.
- Leads reservoir modeling and simulation work across the business unit.
- Networks beyond specific field or asset to determine, maintain and apply the appropriate methodologies using PRMS (petroleum resource management system) categorization.
Job requirements for the Senior Reservoir Engineer:
- 8 years’ experience in related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering or similar discipline
- Experience utilizing probabilistic evaluation of exploration projects
- Understanding of economic evaluation in foreign exploration opportunities
- Knowledge of facility requirements and cost structure of international Deepwater exploration & development projects
To apply, please send your resume to Kelley Prust, Recruitment Consultant, at email@example.com.