|Date Posted||November 18, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Senior Reservoir Engineer - Global E&P Company - Houston Texas - Permanent
Our client, a major E&P with onshore and offshore assets based all over the world, are currently recruiting for a Senior Reservoir Engineer (Unconventional) to join them on a permanent basis to work within their corporate offices in downtown Houston.
- Provide support for training, mentoring and the development of the reservoir engineering staff.
- To Provide guidance on SEC reserve evaluation on company assets with emphasis on properly valuing assigned assets.
- Verify, maintain, and develop when necessary type curves for predicting future well performance executed.
- Perform analytical and numerical reservoir modeling studies when necessary.
- Provide expertise and insights on integrated field development planning.
- Interact with all disciplines to drive consistency, and economic optimization into our long-term development planning efforts.
- Integrate well performance/nodal analysis, pressure transient analysis, material balance, and volumetric decline in evaluations when necessary.
- Support engineering and exploration teams through detailed engineering assessments including probabilistic reserves evaluations and economic analysis.
- Make presentations to management as required.
- Oversee all aspects of reserves reporting for associations and attend significant Railroad hearings while understanding statewide field rules.
- Work with Land and outside counsel to protect the companies rights.
- Evaluate offset operators R-37 and injection applications.
- Seek out and manage the companies participation in Reservoir Engineering consortiums.
- Generate & Oversee special studies.
- Stand in for RE team lead when necessary.
- Stay current with reservoir engineering technological advances.
- Monitor and act as the primary interface with partners of outside operated assets.
- Assist in the evaluation of new venture opportunities in both current well stock and potential acquisitions.
- Effectively manage time and prioritize projects in order to meet established deadlines.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Desirably 10 - 15 years of Reservoir Engineering or related experience.
- Must have unconventional experience.
- Must have purchasing and sales experience.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis.
- S. Degree or higher qualification.