|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||March 28, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Petroplan is currently working alongside an independent Oil & Gas company to recruit for a Senior Reservoir Engineer to join their growing Subsurface team.
This position will be based in Houston, TX on a full time basis, working on Gulf of Mexico assets with a large emphasis on reserves evaluation & economic analysis and would suit a well-rounded, generalist Reservoir Engineer with a wide range of experience. Minimum criteria includes:
- Minimum of 10 years' experience (preferably 15+) in Reservoir Engineering for an oil and gas company
- Previous experience work with Gulf of Mexico assets
- Strong understanding of recovery mechanisms and reservoir physics
- Experience working alongside operational team members including Geologists, Production Engineers, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline, preferably Master's Degree
Please note at this time we can only accept applications from US nationals or permanent residents eligible to work in the US. You must be living in Houston or willing to relocate at your own cost.
Due to a large number of applicants, only successfully considered candidates will be contacted.