|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||December 7, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
Houston • Permanent
- My client is looking to hire a reservoir engineer for their team in Houston
- Strong growth potential
About Our Client
My client is oil and gas company with several offices both local and international. They are growing their business and looking to add a reservoir engineer to their team.
This reservoir engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with management team providing technical support and analysis on plays in the Texas, Oklahoma, and New Mexico areas
- Utilize PhdWin to run economics and look at various decline curve rates, o&g prices, etc.
- Provide best, worst, and most likely scenarios
The Successful Applicant
This reservoir engineer will have the following qualifications:
- BS in reservoir engineering
- 5+ years of experience with a focus in the Texas, New Mexico, and Oklahoma plays
- Extensive experience and knowledge using PhdWin
- Willing to work temp to perm
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a growing company with strong growth potential!