|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||September 18, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||6|
Position Summary : Senior level Reservoir Engineer position responsible for maintaining division reserve bookings, including new reserves. Recommends exploration and production opportunities through the evaluation of risk considerations and economic aspects of the division or company. Forecasts future product sales and revenues related to reserve fields. Generates and maintains updated project economics.
- Provides estimates of company reserves, including PDP's, PUD's, probable and possible reserves.
- Conducts economic evaluations on a risked and unrisked basis for potential acquisitions and divestitures.
- Perform reservoir and well evaluations using advanced reservoir engineering techniques including reservoir simulation.
- Provide reservoir engineering support to Operations, Geology, and Land by providing production forecasts and economic analyses. May support field operations in evaluating capital investments and operating costs.
- Maintains sales forecasts and books reserves for producing fields within Division or Company.
- Assist in the preparation of annual reserve report, quarterly updates, budgeting and long term planning. by compiling various well data, well/field production statistics, production and capital spending forecasts, budget estimates, and by performing economic analyses.
- Model production, capital spending, and revenues associated with the long-range production and financial plans given corporate guidance on capital expenditure and production goals.
- Mentor junior Reservoir engineer professionals.
- Supervise third party consultants on reservoir simulations and modeling.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Being courteous, cooperative, and helpful are conditions of employment with Range. Additionally, each item listed below is an essential function of this position.
- Regular and timely attendance
- Deal professionally and respectfully with coworkers, management and others
- Read, comprehend and follow applicable policies, procedures and directions
- Work with others as part of a team to ensure efficient operations and enhanced productivity
- Safeguard confidential information and disclose only to those in "need-to-know" positions
- Safeguard and enhance Range's assets and business interests
- Consistently perform all job duties at an acceptable level
Requirements: Travel Requirements:
Minimum Education: Bachelors in Engineering or Mathematics; Petroleum Engineering preferred.
Minimum Experience: 6 + years of experience
Oil & Gas Exp Required: Yes
Skills: Math, Science, Analysis, Statistics, Project Management, Communication
Equipment/Machinery: Economic Software, Reservoir Stimulator Software, Data Analysis Software, Well Testing Software, Microsoft Office
Working Conditions: Climate controlled working environment and field-based; subjected to seasonal field conditions ranging from normal to extreme temperature and weather conditions.
Physical Requirements : Data Entry, Filing, Sitting, Typing, Vision, Writing
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status
10% or less